Monday, July 23, 2012

REAL fun for EVERYONE! {Southeast Idaho Family Photographer}

This family had two little girls that were just darling! They were full of energy, but also needed to burn off some of that pent-up energy after several poses, scene changes, and smiles. I think children feel the need to force a smile before any of the rest of us! (Even before dads at a photo shoot!) 

So, we burnt off some energy running around in perfect, overcast light.



So serious :o)




What a little model!



We're done smiling; time to run!

This little goof kept us entertained the whole time!


They know how to make some CUTE girls!


Whip that blanket!


Time for some mama loves!


I love seeing daddies with their little girls! There's something so special about it; real men know that this is what life is about!




She kept walking, very slowly, up to my camera, then wanted to see everything I took on her way. No complaints here!





She was helping me frame the shot :o)









This sweet family ended up with over 150 files on their cd! 

I don't believe in leaving them off any high-quality images off of my cds or charging extra to hand over more than a few files! It's your family; you want to see every decent picture of them!

If you like what you see, feel free to contact Alaina and book a session at (913) 232-6420 or alainadooleyphotos@gmail.com

Feel free to explore the blog and check out my website, www.alainadooleyphotos.com

**NOTE: Alaina is currently booked through August 26th**

No comments:

Post a Comment