Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pretty Little Valentine! {Southeast Idaho Infant Photographer}

This sweet little girl got a pink tutu just in time to send off some Valentine's Day cards!

I loved photographing her here; it's so fun to have mini customers repeat because I get to see them grow and develop little personalities!









 Give me a call at (913) 232-6420 if you like what you see,
or even if you have something different in mind: the end result is all up to you!

For less than a tank of gas, you can have a one hour+ session, all images on a cd with copyrights attached right on the disc, and the friendliest service you'll ever find!

I'll come to you with my mobile studio, you can come to me, or we can find another location!

1 comment:

  1. I so wish we lived closer! These are adorable :) You're doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete