Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It's a "Sunny" Day in the Neighborhood!

I was given the fantastic opportunity to attend two of our friends' birth of their first baby.

I pulled out my favorite lens, stood in a "PG Picture Zone" and snapped away!

One day I would love to get involved in birth photography. It is such an emotional, remarkable experience, and I would love to provide parents with a way to keep these memories through pictures!

They named their sweet little girl Sunny Marie, and she was worth every minute of labor!

About to become parents!

She had just done her fingers and toenails the night before...what timing!


Love the support :o)

Just waitin for a baby!

Bracing herself...


Right before Sunny was born....the hardest part....

And RIGHT after she saw her sweet baby for the first time!


watching Sunny being taken care of from a distance

Little sweetheart! I swear she came out this clean!


Proud daddy

"What is going on!?"
Fresh, new little baby toes :o)
First family picture
Kisses!

There is nothing like that first dose of snuggle time :o)
And Sunny needs snuggle time with daddy, too!
Kisses from dad

I can't wait to get to know you and watch you grow up, Sunny! Thanks to you and your parents for letting me be a part of this amazing experience!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. :) How awesome to get that chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are perfect- I totally got teary eyed looking at all of them! Brings back so many emotions.

    ReplyDelete