Monday, April 16, 2012

Springtime in Rexburg

I love springtime, when all the little newbies come out to have their pictures taken :o)

I met this sweet little Briel at just two weeks old and I loved taking her pictures!

Her parents were so fun to work with! Here is your preview, mom and dad, and your cd is ready!















 We took our time on this shoot; Briel changed outfits and was fed a few times. Because we were able to pause during the shoot and meet little B's needs, we got great pictures. I am not strict about an hour timeline with a shoot, especially with newborns and young children.

If you like what you see or if I can be of service to you, call Alaina Dooley at (913) 232-6420. I specialize in family photography but I have had training in virtually any type of shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment