Monday, June 11, 2012

The Prettiest Pink {Southeast Idaho Family Photographer}

This little Baby M was ALL girl! We had SO much fun with her little dress and pearls...and so did she!

This was her six month old photo shoot, but we made sure to get some updated family pictures as well.

We were lucky enough to have great light at a great location with a baby in a great mood! Score!

Enjoy; I had a hard time picking just a few favorites; this little girl was just such a ham!
Mom and dad were such great sports!




Hello, Vogue!


Complete with painted toes :o)
Love this one!
Little Miss M not only SMILED and was in a great mood, but she smiled right at me (or at least in my general direction) for most of the shoot!


The sky/light in the background might be distracting, but I LOVE that face, so I'm calling it a keeper!


What a HAM!

 If you like what you see, don't hesitate to let me know!
Feel free to call or text Alaina at (913) 232-6420

My prices are low, my cds include 80-120 files, and the weather is perfect for outdoor shoots! Don't wait until Southeast Idaho gets too hot!




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness they turned out so good! We love them!! Would you care if I linked your blog on my facebook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! Exposure is always fun :o) Your cd is READY!!

      Delete